Sunday, November 23, 2008

Your Answer:


Your Answer:

I want you.

I do not need to hear the sound of your voice. Your heart speaks.


I want you.

I do not need you to figure out the path to take. Follow my footsteps; breathe in the intoxication of my dust.


I want you.

I do not need you to understand each other. Like within the forest, I will whisper

Amongst you; when the bark of your lives rub up against each other it will fill me fragrant song.


I want you.

I do not need you to teach my words to each other. Let the letters, sounds and

pictures dance and play and embrace you; then they will feel, know and keep

dancing.


I want you.

I do not need you to judge each other in my name. I Am.


I want you.

I do not need you to do everything you think you need to keep doing to make things better, stronger, faster, holier. In your weariness you miss the quiet should of my love. The lullaby of my waiting arms. The pillow of my heart.


I want you.

I do not need you for anything.

I want for you everything.



My Question:

1 comment:

Amanda Prince said...

Brian,
Your blog is the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I pray that it continues to speak into the hearts and lives of people everywhere.

The world needs more genuine Christ followers. Thank you.