Thursday, July 10, 2008

OK, so Wednesday becomes Thursday ...again.

Wow, what amazing posts and thoughts and interactions. Love it. Love it. My internet was down all Wednesday night so, yet again, my Wednesday passed by without ink from me. And it just came back, so just getting to it now. I have more to say than I can write right now, but I ASSURE you who still have a modicum of faith in my keeping this going, that I will write responses by tomorrow. I am actually traveling to celebrate my niece's Sweet 16 in Connecticut. So...I will keep packing and will answer all shortly. You ALL rock! You humble me! And...boy, the pressure's on to respond with my full presence (don't let the word out...I work best under pressure).

Oh, and...I MUST be doing something that is getting attention. PLEASE take a look at the last post. The good news is that He didn't end it with, "Don't make me come down there!"

B&B

No comments: