Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday's Wednesday Post

So, I am struggling (in a good way) with the idea that there are only a few more posts of segments before we reach the end of this story. This chapter of my life. I am amazed at the sense of community I am experiencing from people, many who I have never met. People from all over the world have read bits and pieces of all this and that just gives me a big smile...and a building void considering it is closing in on its conclusion. I am considering where the road leads from here. I have begun a new book, "No Thank you, I'm just looking." Still, it is not the same type of story as this one, and if I am as fortunate and God shines a glimmer more of favor my way it might bring new friends and people to share more stories. After all, it's all about the story we are, we walk, we dream, we share, we live.

Would love to hear your thoughts about what might be a way to keep it going.

Here's a wonderful comment I received from one of my Facebook friends who have found their way to the blog and into my story; and me into hers:

My friend,
I am captivated by your writing. I long to see more honest, authentic and true people in this world. People who are true to others and most of all, people who are true to themselves. The latter typically precludes or hinders the former. People are better off for knowing you whether it be in person or through your writing. Thanks for sharing your heart. I truly believe that it is through this unmasked openness that Christ is ultimately glorified.


And this is just one of the reasons I write.

GIGATT

Write on....

1 comment:

Amanda Prince said...

By all means brother, please keep writing. The world is better off with your words floating out there to be grabbed by others.